CV template for employment and promotion of teachers
This CV template applies from June 13 2016 for application for employment as Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor and for application for promotion and docentship.
In order to facilitate the processing of applications, KTH uses a CV template which specifies the data required in the process. Different points in the template hold more relevance depending upon the position applied for. The following instructions apply to the applicant:
1. The CV template should be used with the retained numbering.
2. Applications should be written in English.
3. Applications should be addressed to the President (a signature is not necessary).
4. Apply online via the KTH recruitment system.
a) CV and the attachments are to be uploaded in one file.
b) Publications are to be uploaded separately.
5. Your application must be received no later than the date stated in the advertisement.
Please use the KTH CV template for the employment and promotion of teachers below. To support the reporting and assessment of your pedagogical merits, KTH uses a Pedagogical portfolio at KTH.