Skip to main content

Dual master’s degree

Exchange studies for a dual master's degree is an opportunity for master students to study one or two semesters of their programme at KTH and receive master's degrees from both their home university and KTH.

In order to become a dual master student at KTH, you must be enrolled at a partner university with which KTH has a dual master agreement. Please contact the International office at your home institution to find out whether such an agreement exists.

Dual master's programmes