Skip to main content

Double degree

As a double degree exchange student in all subject areas you are admitted to the last years of a five-year Master of Science in Engineering programme at KTH. Students follow an individual study plan within a specialisation offering a wide choice of courses. After finishing their studies students are awarded a Master of Science in Engineering degree from KTH.

In order to become a double degree student at KTH, you must be enrolled at a partner university with which KTH has a double degree agreement. Please contact the International office at your home institution to find out whether such an agreement exists.

Master of Science in Engineering programmes