Doctoral student in Innovation Management and Circular Manufacturing Systems.
Department Machine Design - Integrated Product Development
My research interest is the organizational and managerial challenges in disruptive business environments, such as the transition towards a circular economy.
- 'Rethinking Innovation in Circular Economy Transitions (RICET)' funded by Vinnova.
-CE@KTH Research & Development Team, Researcher, Initiative funded by KTH.
- 'ABC Mechanisms: From Ownership to Access-Based Circularity in Sweden' funded by Vinnova.
- 'CET: Circular Economy Transitions' funded by Vinnova.
- Project ReCiPSS, funded under European Union’s Horizon 2020 Research and Innovation program.
-MF2084 Managing Research and Development
-MF1040 Design and Product Realization Methodology
Guest lecturer in
- PhD Course on Circular Economy and Industrial Systems, MF2032 (Eco Design), MF2046 (Product Innovation, MF2088 (Innovation and Product Development), MF2112 (Advanced Product Design).
- Doctoral Student -KTH 2018 - Ongoing
- Engineers Degree -Design and Product Realisation, KTH 2017
- Master’s Degree -Integrated Product Design, Product Innovation, KTH 2017
- Bachelor’s Degree -Production Engineering, KTH 2015