Researchers on the transformation towards sustainable energy
Energy Dialogue 2022
Can economic growth be sustainable, is the transition to a fossil-free future achievable and what is the biggest change researchers want to see by 2040? These are some of the questions that were answered at the KTH Energy Dialogue.
The KTH Energy Dialogue is an annual meeting place for business, politics and academia. Organised by the KTH Energy Platform, the purpose is to discuss crucial topics for a sustainable energy transition.
In this video, this year's keynote speaker Richard Pitts from ITER and KTH professors Qianwen Xu, Viktoria Martin and Lorenzo Frassinetti reflect on the following questions:
- What is the biggest challenge in the transformation towards sustainable energy?
- How can we improve the collaboration between science, policy and business?
- Can economic growth be sustainable?
- Is the transformation to a fossil-free future achievable?
- What is the biggest change you want to see by 2040?