The two-year master's programme in Nanotechnology consists of three terms of courses and one final term dedicated to the master's degree project. Each term consist of approximately 30 ECTS credits. Depending on which track you choose, you will study different courses. The courses presented on this page apply to studies starting in autumn 2020.
Mandatory courses for all tracks
- Methods and Instruments of Analysis (IH2652) 7.5 credits
- Nanofabrication Technologies (IH2659) 7.5 credits
- Introduction to Nanotechnology (SK2770) 5.0 credits
- Solid State Physics (SK2771) 5.0 credits
- Chemistry for Nanotechnology (SK2772) 5.0 credits
- Quantum Materials and Devices (SK2901) 7.5 credits