My field of research is statistical physics, condensed matter, and biological physics. Much of my research is related to fluctuation phenomena in superconductors and superconducting nanostructures. I also have an interest in biological physics and in the development of efficient Monte Carlo simulation methods. My interests include among other things
- Fluctuation effects in superconductors
- Phase transitions and critical phenomena
- Quantum phase transitions
- Disordered systems, e.g., glass phases
- Simulation methods
- Biological physics, e.g., structural and mechanical properties of viruses.
Degree Project in Theoretical Physics, Second Cycle (SI201X), examiner, course responsible, teacher | Course web