Registering research publications
On this page you will find information about registering in DiVA
In accordance with the KTH president’s decision V-2010-0482, aiming at making KTH research visible, all publications written by researchers in their capacity of KTH employees should be registered in DiVA.
Register your publications in DiVA (login)
Uses for DiVA
- The information in DiVA makes it possible to find the publication, not only in directly in DiVA, but also through search engines such as Google and Google Scholar.
- DiVA can be used for Open Access publishing, which makes the publications more searchable and accessible. Read more on the OA pages.
- The bibliographic information can be used for generating publication lists, importing records to reference management software and for bibliometric analyses.
- Data from DiVA is exported to other systems, for example Prisma, which is used for applications to Formas, Forte and the Swedish Research Council (Vetenskapsrådet).
Who should register?
- It is the responsibility of every researcher to make sure that their own publications are registered in DiVA and that they are correctly registered.
- The department of Publication Infrastructure (PI) imports publications from Web of Science and Scopus. Publications not covered by these databases must be registered by the authors themselves.
Registering step by step
- Only register published material.
- To avoid duplicates, check that the publication is not registered already.
- For registering doctoral and licentiate theses, see separate instructions.
- Log into DiVA and register your publications. Please not that help texts can be found in the registration form (marked with a question mark).
- If you have several publications registered in another database you can import them from there into DiVA, for example in Bibtex format, see the DiVA manual below.
- Would you like to self-archive your publication? First, make sure you have the right to put a copy of your publication in DiVA, see Sherpa/Romeo . Please read our OA pages first. Your pdf will not be visible immediately after uploading it. The department of Publication Infrastructure will check publisher conditions etc, which may take a few days.
Researcher? Create or connect your ORCID®-iD!
Contact us: email@example.com