The two-year master's programme in Naval Architecture consists of three terms of courses and one final term dedicated to the master's degree project. Each term consist of approximately 30 ECTS credits. Depending on which track you choose, you will study different courses. The courses presented on this page apply to studies starting in autumn 2021.
Conditionally elective courses for all tracks
- Industrial Management, Basic Course (ME1003) 6.0 credits
- Internal Combustion Engines 1 (MF2047) 6.0 credits
- Introductory Welding Technology, General Course (MG1010) 6.0 credits
- Lightweight Structures and FEM (SD2411) 8.0 credits
- Advanced design of welded structures (SD2420) 6.0 credits
- Turbulence (SG2218) 7.5 credits