The KTH Innovation pre-incubator program
The KTH Innovation pre-incubator program aims to support early stage, tech-based KTH projects with the potential of becoming viable companies. More than 150 companies have passed the program, where KTH students, employees and researchers get free-of-charge support to verify and develop a viable business concept across key areas. Application to Batch 9 is now open.
We work according to a structured and proven process with weekly training workshops, individual coaching, group coaching (including peer-to-peer sessions), pitch sessions, workshops and community events - providing our projects with optimal conditions for success! You also get free office space 24/7 as a part of the program. 80% of the projects that enter the KTH Innovation pre-incubator program achieve successful exits.
The overall goal of the program is to find your first customer and to have your first “product” ready.
Who is the program for?
The KTH Innovation pre-incubator program is for innovative and tech-based startup projects with a core team of current KTH-researchers or students.
Why should I join the program?
Cases accepted to the KTH Innovation pre-incubator program will have higher priority and get extra support and focus from their individual coach and KTH Innovation in general. You will also get access to a tailored training program with weekly workshops and meetings as well as exclusive workshops and events. Only cases in the pre-incubator program gets office and meeting room access.
What’s included in the program?
We have developed a program that gives you the support you need, when you need it. Together with 10-15 other projects, you get:
- Business coaching: you get a dedicated coach supporting your startup journey. A higher priority and extra support and focus.
- Structured process: we provide you with structure and guidance. Together we set clear goals to make sure you work with the right things. Evaluation sessions after each phase. Read more about the phases here .
- Community and office space: we provide free office space access 24/7. You sit in a supportive community with other entrepreneurs. Regular networking events.
- Workshops and training: regular workshops and training on relevant topics.
- Commercial support: you get access to all KTH Innovation resources, e.g. access to funding, patent attorney, lawyer specialized in IP, our networks etc.
Want to know more about the program?
The program aims to increase your “innovation readiness level” meaning that you will develop and verify a viable business concept in key areas (technology, customer, team, IPR, funding and business model). The overall goal of the program is to find your first customer and to have your first “product” ready. Read more about the Pre-incubator Program here
Why a pre-incubator program?
KTH Innovation helps you when you've just started developing your idea or research result towards the market. After completing the KTH Innovation pre-incubator program you should be “ready-to-go”, meaning that you should be prepared to take the next step in development of your company, such as going into an incubator, finding your first funding, starting sales etc.
You never have to apply for our general support. Have you got an idea that you would like to develop with us? Click here!
Do you have a question about The KTH pre-incubator? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org