Information about the aim and scope of the course is given in the course plan.
The following chapters from the text book Calculus are covered:
- Chapter P. Preliminaries
- Chapter 1. Limits and continuity
- Chapter 2. Differentiation
- Chapter 3. Transcendental functions
- Chapter 4. More applications of differentiation
- Chapter 5. Integration
- Chapter 6. Techniques of integration
- Chapter 7. Applications of integration
- Chapter 8. Conics, parametric curves and polar curves
- Chapter 9. Sequences, series and power series
- Section 18.6. Non-homogeneous linear ODE
For aims and scope and for a detailed plan of the course, please see the course plan and the page Recommended exercises (main menu). The following sections can be skipped: 4.7, 4.11, 6.7-6.8 (except for the part about Taylor's formula in 6.8), 7.7-7.9, 8.6, 9.4-9.9.