Here we list some frequently asked questions.
- I do not know where my seminar takes place? The information is available from your results page.
- I can not find my results page! Here it is.
- My bonus points do not show on the results page. Please contact the assistent of your seminar.
- The results page does not say where my exam takes place: After the deadline for registration expires, it still takes a couple of days before the page is updated.
- I forgot to register for the exam: There are some free spots available. Information about these will pop up under "exam".
- I have not received extended time: See this page.
- I am uncertain if I have gotten extended time: If eligble that extended time will appear on your resultatsida.
- I want to re-take the exam to get a higher grade (plussa): If you have earlier passed the exam then you can not register using the pages "mina sidor", but will have to fill out a special form available from the math student office.
- Can my grade drop if I re-take the examn? No, your best result stands.
- Can I change seminar group?: No.
- I have missed a seminar, what now? Move on.
- I failed a seminar, what now? Move on.